The MDSC International Committee is sponsoring a Patch Competition to support International Scouting through Outspan School in Kampala, Uganda.
Theme: “Lift Them Up”. Supporting the Outspan School in Kampala, Uganda. Website: http://www.outspanschool.org/
All elements that must be part of the patch design:
- “MDSC” or “Mount Diablo Silverado Council”
- “Lift Them Up”
- The design must not be larger in width than 4 inches, or in height by 3 inches. The design can be a circle, square, rectangle or other shape conforming to the maximum sizes listed above.
- The design must promote the theme of: “Lift Them Up”
- All the above elements must be on the patch
- The design can include up to six colors
- All designs submitted by the deadline will be judged by the international committee at their meeting on March 27. The winner will be announced in the following council news letter. There will be prizes awarded to the winner and 2 finalists.
Include your design along with your name, troop number, phone number, and email and submit to:
Mark Weyland, MDSC-IC Chair
3350 Betty Lane
Lafayette, CA 94549
Submissions due no later than March 19, 2017.
Click below for the Patch Contest flyer.