SPRING FUNDRAISER FOR 2016: Why Sell Jelly Belly’s this spring? PROGRAM
People invest in your Scouting PROGRAM with the purchase of Jelly Belly.
Selling Jelly Belly can provide the Ideal Year of Scouting by:
- Giving your Unit more money to spend on PROGRAM.
- Reducing out of pocket expenses for parents.
- Teaching Scouts communication and selling skills.
- Helps Scouts earn their way to CAMP.
- Your Unit can earn 32% commission.
- Free Jelly Belly STAR WARS Bean Machine for every Unit that attends the January 20th training
- Campership program which sends underprivileged Scouts to Camp.
Unit Commission Structure:
32% Unit Commission
- For every 6 items sold per week, their name will go into a drawing. Every Friday of the sale a Scout will be chosen from the drawing to receive a prize.
- $200 Sold: $10 gift card, $400 Sold: $25 gift card $600+ Sold: $50 gift card
- TOP OVERALL COUNCIL SELLER PRIZE!!
– January 25th Unit Show-n-Sell orders due to Council Office before 1pm
– January 30th Show-n-Sell Pick up day at L.E.A.D. (Diablo Valley College)
– March 11th Take Orders due to Council Office before 1pm & Last Day to turn-in unsold Show-N-Sell
– No returns after March 11th –
-April 18th Take Order Pick-up & Last Day to turn-in Money
Please contact Joe Squeri (email@example.com) for more information