Why Attend the Popcorn Kickoff?
- Fund your “Ideal Year of Scouting” with popcorn!
- Learn from our top selling units how to grow your sale so that everything is paid for by popcorn!
- See what exciting things Trails-End has planned this year to help your unit sales grow!
- Earn 3% bonus commission if two key people from your unit attend your unit Popcorn Kernel and one of the following, Committee Chair, Cub Master, Scoutmaster, and Venture Crew Advisor. 2% if one person attends. That already gives your unit 30% commission from the start!
- Every unit that attends the Kickoff will also receive unit sales materials.
- NOTE: The popcorn kickoff meetings are now over. However, it not too late to get participate! Just email Steven Dunn.
Why We Sell Popcorn video
Ideas for Having a Great Popcorn Fundraiser video
2018 Popcorn Sale Dates
- August 17 — Unit’s show & sell order placed online or turned in to your district’s Popcorn Kernel
- September 6-7 — Popcorn Pick Up for Show and Sell order at Camp Herms
- October 19 — Last day to return product for credit – no chocolate returns and full cases only
- October 22 — Unit’s Take order placed online
- October 22 — Prize orders due online
- November 8-9 — Popcorn Pick up for Take orders. Check for payment of amount due payable to MDSC-BSA due at pick up
- December 15 — Scholarships, Camperships forms due to the Scout Service Center