Cub Scout Day Camp
Join Mt. Diablo Silverado Council Cub Scout Day Camp for a week that you will not soon forget. For those looking for fun and excitement, you will discover all kinds of fun to be had! Don’t miss out on Cub Scout Day Camp! And remember, if you want to earn the Outdoor Activity Patch, attending Day Camp is a requirement. Meet other Cubs, experience the fun of camp and earn patches all at the same time!
Each district in the council holds its own Day Camp, however cubs are welcome to attend any camp they like, regardless of which district they reside in. Follow the links below to the district Day Camp you are interested in attending. There you will find more information on dates, locations, cost and how to register online.
- Chief Solano (June 24-28, 2019 in Fairfield)
- Diablo Sunrise (June 10-14, 2019 in Brentwood)
- Herms (June 24-28, 2019 in El Cerrito)
- Lake (June 17-21, 2019 in Kelseyville)
- Meridian (June 10-14, 2019 in San Ramon); MERIDIAN WEBSITE
- Muir/Briones (July 8-12, 2019 in Lafayette)
- Silverado (July 29-August 2 in American Canyon
After registering for Cub Scout Day Camp, please fill out the Shooting Sports Permission Slip and Personal Health and Medical Form parts A and B for each person attending camp. Follow the instructions for each camp of what to do with the form. Thank you!