Official BSA Forms
Click on the button below to access the library of official BSA Forms. Here you’ll find Application Forms for Adults and Youth, Medical forms, the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook and related Eagle Scout forms, Awards, Unit Membership & Planning Resources, and lots more.
Mt. Diablo Silverado Council Forms
Here are links to forms used by our Council:
- Request for Liability Insurance
- Insurance for Units – HSR Plan Brochure & 2019 application
- Insurance Claims for Units – HSR claim form
- BSA General Liability Insurance Program 2018-2019
- Scout Shop Account signature form
- Shooting Permission form – Younger Scouts (Cub Scouts)
- Shooting Permission Form – Older Scouts (Boy Scouts, etc)
- Training Update for Adult Leaders – “On my Honor” – form
- Training Status Change for for Units
- Unit Money-earning Application form
Guide to Advancement
Guide to Advancement – 2017 is the current version of this definitive guideline to all things Advancement. It states quite categorically that no council, district, unit or individual has the authority to add to or subtract from advancement requirements.
Journey to Excellence
Scouting’s Journey to Excellence is the BSA’s planning, performance, and recognition program designed to encourage and reward the success of our units, districts and councils. It is meant to encourage excellence in providing a quality program at all levels of the BSA.
Guide to Safe Scouting
This Guide is an overview of Scouting policies and procedures pulled from numerous sources.
Guide to Awards and Insignia
Language of Scouting
This reference is the Boy Scouts of America’s definitive resource on terms and style specific to Scouting and this organization.
Check this link for a comprehensive selection of guidelines for safe Scouting
Frequently Asked Questions
The Boy Scouts of America have assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page for Parents, Volunteers, Alumni and Visitors.